Results 1-10 of 412
|Show||per page and sort by|
BARTON KENDAL - ZOOPLA - CHANCEL PLACE, ROCHDALE OL16
Popular development close to Rochdale Town Centre, this one bedroomed true bungalow is ideal for those looking to downsize without losing their independence. ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, INNER HALL, KITCHEN, BEDROOM, BATHROOM AND GARDEN AREA. Available Now. DSS ...
KNIGHT JACOBS NATIONWIDE - ZOOPLA - BELFIELD LANE, ROCHDALE OL16
We are pleased to offer for rent this two bedroom terrace, lounge, dining kitchen, bathroom, garden, gas central heating, double glazing. Lounge 3.91m (12'10') x 4.65m (15'3') Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator. Dinning/Kitchen 4.85m (15'...
AJ PROPERTIES - ZOOPLA - WHITWORTH ROAD, ROCHDALE OL12
One bedroom self contained first floor flat close Infirmary Hospital & Syke Coomon Ent hall Sep lounge fully fitted kitchen - oven/hob & fridge 3pc white bathroom suite gas ch dble glazing parking to side FULLY FURNISHED
THE PROPERTY EYE - ZOOPLA - BLAIR STREET, ROCHDALE OL12
WARBURTON ESTATES - ZOOPLA - HALIFAX ROAD, SMALLBRIDGE OL12
Warburton Estate commercial division are pleased to announce details of this excellent retail opportunity. This particular property is positioned on Halifax Road, Smallbridge Rochdale a densely populated area which is passed by thousands of vehicles and ...
COWELL NORFORD - ZOOPLA - BAMFORD MEWS, BAMFORD, ROCHDALE, LANCASHIRE OL11
REDUCED Two bedroomed first floor apartment situated in a much sought after Bamford Mews development. Located in the heart of Bamford with excellent local amenities and conveniently located for Bury town centre and motorway network. Internally comprising of a ...
COWELL NORFORD - ZOOPLA - WARDLE FOLD, WARDLE, ROCHDALE, LANCASHIRE OL12
Beautiful end stone cottage situated in a very sough after area of Wardle close to local amenities such as schools shop and local transport links. This stunning property briefly comprises of an entrance, lounge, fully fitted kitchen with dinning area with two ...
BARTON KENDAL - ZOOPLA - MARKET STREET, WHITWORTH, ROCHDALE OL12
This well presented, modern & spacious penthouse apartment. Situated in Whitworth village and close to a range of amenities the apartment comprises briefly lounge diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, large mezzanine floor overlooking lounge and white bathroom suite. ...
COWELL NORFORD - ZOOPLA - SHAWCLOUGH ROAD, SHAWCLOUGH, ROCHDALE, LANCASHIRE OL12
Beautifully presented garden fronted stone terraced property in sought after location within easy reach of good local amenities and offering easy access to Rochdale centre and motorway network. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and briefly ...
COWELL NORFORD - ZOOPLA - BENTGATE CLOSE, NEWHEY, LANCASHIRE OL16
Spacious four bedroomed detached house situated in a popular residential development in Newhey. Convenient for excellent local amenities, countryside walks, and just a short walk to the Metrolink for easy commute to Manchester city centre. Providing good ...
Links to the last 10 searches (with results) that you've made will be displayed here.
Rotherham has played a key role in the regeneration of South Yorkshire, and the property market has benefitted from the growth of this modern economy. There is no shortage of any type of property for sale in the area though there could be more flats if one was being critical. The rental sector is particularly impressive with rental properties exceeding the impressive amount of properties for sale across the board, be they flats, semi detached or detached homes. With a growing population of 254,000 Rotherham has worked hard to meet the demand the population growth has created by providing properties for every budget and style.
A particular feature of Rotherham is that some of the property demand comes from the rural side of Rotherham which is as much as half the size of the borough including small towns like Wath and Dinnington, whereas Rotherham itself is more multi-cultural and urban in its composition. Further demand is placed on the borough by the M1 and M18 motorways and 5 airports less than 50 miles away. The area has always had excellent bus and railway services which have supported the change from traditional steel and coal industry to the newer service and technology based white collar industries.
3% of 1 Bed Bungalow To Rent In Chancel Place are offered for rent furnished, whereas 97% are unfurnished.
The average rental value for 1 Bed Bungalow To Rent In Chancel Place is currently £633, 57% lower than the national average value for all homes which is £1,441.
The Adzuna recency index score for this search is 0.48, suggesting that demand for listings for homes in Rochdale is decreasing.
Check out where your friends live and where they've been hanging out.
Try it now!