See where your friends live and hang out with Friend Map

property * e.g. Aberdeen, NW6, Covent Garden
for sale
for sale or to rent advanced search »

Property for sale in Eastern England

Popular searches in Eastern England: 1 bedroom flats, bungalows, studios, apartments, penthouse, 2 bedroom flats, houses, luxury property, cottages, flats... more »

Receive the newest properties for this search by email:

* Create alert

Results 1-10 of 89,560

Show per page and sort by

£595,000

Waternewton, Peterborough PE8

SEAGATE HOMES - STONE MANOR - SMARTNEWHOMES - OLD NORTH ROAD, WATERNEWTON, PETERBOROUGH PE8

Coming Soon Stone Manor Stone Manor comprises 2 reception rooms, study, snug, luxuriously appointed kitchen/breakfast room, 5 bedrooms(with 3 en-suite bathrooms), bathroom and double garage. Water Newton Water Newton is a picturesque riverside village set off ...

£584,995

Snape, Suffolk IP17

HOPKINS HOMES LTD - ST BENEDICT'S PLACE - SMARTNEWHOMES - THE ROSEMALLOW, CHURCH ROAD, SNAPE, SUFFOLK IP17

A 5 bedroom detached home offering an open plan kitchen/breakfast area, dual aspect living room with French doors to the rear patio, dining room, study, 2 en-suite bathrooms, family bathroom, utility room & integrated garage. Specification Kitchens Choice of ...

£354,750

Farrow Avenue, Peterborough PE7

MORRIS HOMES - EDGEWOOD - SMARTNEWHOMES - THE STRATFORD, EDGEWOOD, FARROW AVENUE, PETERBOROUGH PE7

The Stratford Enjoy a little luxury in this magnificent 5 bedroom detached house. With high quality specification, space in abundance and a traditional design, the Stratford is the perfect home for your family. Edgewood A diverse collection of bespoke 1, 2, 3...

£424,995

"The Toccata" At Creed Road, Oundle PE8

CHARLES CHURCH - MEADOW VIEW - SMARTNEWHOMES - "THE TOCCATA" AT CREED ROAD, OUNDLE PE8

This development offers the following schemes: Help to Buy - Move with just a 5% deposit using Government-backed Help to Buy schemeNewBuy - Allows buyers of a Charles Church new build home the chance to obtain a 95% loan to value mortgage. Schemes are ...

£274,950

4 bed detached house for sale in "The Cranborne" At Stalham Road

PERSIMMON - BROOK PARK - SMARTNEWHOMES - "THE CRANBORNE" AT STALHAM ROAD, HOVETON NR12

This development offers the following schemes: Help to Buy - Move with just a 5% deposit using Government-backed Help to Buy schemePart Exchange - Our part exchange schemes enables you to buy the house of your dreams – worry-freeInvestment Properties - Looking...

£318,950

"The Lancaster" At Lady Lane, Hadleigh IP7

PERSIMMON - WEAVERS MEADOW - SMARTNEWHOMES - "THE LANCASTER" AT LADY LANE, HADLEIGH IP7

This development offers the following schemes: Part Exchange - Our part exchange schemes enables you to buy the house of your dreams – worry-freeHelp to Buy - Move with just a 5% deposit using Government-backed Help to Buy schemeHomes for the Armed Forces - ...

£2,350,000

Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3

BEWLEY HOMES - ORCHARD GROVE - SMARTNEWHOMES - VALLEY ROAD, RICKMANSWORTH, HERTFORDSHIRE WD3

The Finlea The Finlea is an impressive 3 storey 7 bedroom luxury detached family home with double garage Room Dimensions Ground FloorDrawing Room 8.45m x 5.00m | 27'9" x 16'3" / Kitchen and Family Room 8.68m x 7.03m | 28'6" x 23'0" / Study / Dining Room 5.00m ...

£2,350,000

Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3

BEWLEY HOMES - ORCHARD GROVE - SMARTNEWHOMES - VALLEY ROAD, RICKMANSWORTH, HERTFORDSHIRE WD3

The Acacia The Acacia is an impressive 3 storey, 7 bedroom luxury detached family home with double garage. Room Dimensions Ground FloorDining Room 5.64m x 4.79m | 18'6" x 15'9" / Drawing Room 6.19m x 4.47m | 20'3" x 14'6" / Kitchen and Family Room 7.23m x 4....

£269,950

Biddenham, Bedford MK40

LAGAN HOMES - KINGSWOOD PARK - SMARTNEWHOMES - THE ROXBURGH, SAXON WAY, BIDDENHAM, BEDFORD MK40

The Roxburgh The Roxburgh is a 5 bedroom terrace house with en suite to master bedroom. Garage and Parking. Room Dimensions Ground FloorLiving/Dining: 4.92m x 3.86m / 6'2" x 12'8"Kitchen: 4.27m x 2.63m / 14'0" x 8'8"First FloorBedroom 2: 4.06m x 2.63m / 13'4" ...

£680,000

"Larch House" At Bucklesham Road, Ipswich IP3

TAYLOR WIMPEY EAST ANGLIA - PURDIS GRANGE - SMARTNEWHOMES - "LARCH HOUSE" AT BUCKLESHAM ROAD, IPSWICH IP3

Designed by architects Last and Tricker, Larch House is a home of distinction. Created to reflect the Arts and Crafts movement and the beautiful leafy environment in which it sits Larch House is finished to an exceptionally high standard. This unique home ...

Receive the newest properties for this search by email:

* Create alert
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 8955 8956 next »
Price

loading range...

  • £0
  • £500K
  • £3M+
Location
show more »
Type
Bedrooms
  • 0 (609)
  • 1 (6,761)
  • 2 (19,579)
  • 3 (26,199)
  • 4 (18,524)
  • 5+ (10,601)
Last seen
Estate agent
Recent searches

Links to the last 10 searches (with results) that you've made will be displayed here.

89,560live properties for sale in Eastern England
PROPERTY MAP »
HOME TYPE »
£353,925 Average asking price for properties for sale in Eastern England
PRICE GRAPH »
VALUE INDEX »
See More Stats
Fun facts for Property in Eastern England

Similar ads to Snape, Suffolk Ip17 can be found nearby in Essex, followed by Hertfordshire.

82% of the live properties are houses, however 18% of them are flats.

There are 89,560 properties available immediately for listings for homes in Eastern England, compared to 32,962 in Essex.

The standard deviation of house prices for the results of this search is 341,523.

Read more »
Latest blog posts

Visit our blog »

Property for sale in Eastern England Statistics

Which chart would you like to see?

Timeline & Comparison

Add a job title, location or category to compare with

Average Current Price

Gauge indicating average price for Property for sale in Eastern England Loading average price data
*
0k
£3M+
Average price gauge for property for sale in Eastern England
£ 0

Top 5 Agents

Top 5 agents for Property for sale in Eastern England Loading agent information

Map your friends

Check out where your friends live and where they've been hanging out.
Try it now!

These property market statistics for this search are compiled from Adzuna's index of over 700,000 live property listings - nearly every UK property ad